Sunday, January 12, 2014

William's nursery

Yup, I need to catch up!! William is already 3 months and a half and I haven't shown you his room! As you know my mom was here for 3 amazing months and she was a true blessing. You'll see what I mean. But not only with what you're about to see but because she is my momma and it was great to have her. She cooked yummy meals, she helped me through all the hard times at the beginning. I'd be breastfeeding for hours and she'd hand me food, a coffee, this or that. Whatever I needed. I miss her so much.

Take a look at what she did.


 Yes, she hand crafted the ends of the crib, with wood purchased at Lowe's The crib was $120 at Ikea. The sheets are made from Joanne's Fabrics. She hand painted everything.
 This changing station was a gift from my sweet friend Janelle. My mom sanded it and painted it. She also made the changing pad cover, painted the basket and made a matching fabric liner.
 In process...

 This awesome pieces were hand painted by my sister Laura.




 Curtains hand made and my mom bought this lamp shade at Downtown LA.
 My mom loving every moment.
 Awesome art pieces by my friend Nicole.







1 comment:

Talita said...

I loved every moment spended with you! Love you so much!!!!