Thursday, January 23, 2014

Aztec leggings love

Looking around on Pinterest I came across pictures like these and I couldn't resist but to check on Ebay.









I found lots and lots of Aztec print leggins, shipped for free from California and once I received the first one I was in love! They're super soft and comfy. I ordered 3 more! They're only $11.90.









Here's the link to the buyer I bought from.


I had to email her about something and she responded super fast and mailed the product promptly. Hope you like them too!

3 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Very cute! I especially like the 2nd pair. Can't believe I still don't own any aztec print clothing… because I really really like it and it often comes in such cute colors too<3

Lula said...

Hi thank you for stopping by! I'll be stopping by your blog too!!

Lula said...

Hi thank you for stopping by! I'll be stopping by your blog too!!